Friday 12 March 2010

I HATE DUBBED ADS! ARGH!


I can understand if a company can't afford to make a new one for each country they operate. However, if a company is not smart enough - or thoughtful enough - to create an advert that can easily be edited for different audiences then I don't want to buy their product. Bad dubbing on British tv ads just shows that they didn't take into account all of their customers when making the ad.

We're not stupid enough to fall for these attempts to appeal to a British audience - we can see by your crappy lip-syncing that the UK was a second thought.

1 comment:

  1. One found by my sister:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzLoIjXcVaQ

    Truly awful. The little boy is obviously a grown woman putting on a kid's voice. It makes me want to punch anyone

    ReplyDelete